[fxruby-users] [ANN] FXRuby 1.4.2 Now Available

Riccardo Giannitrapani riccardo at fisica.uniud.it
Mon Aug 22 11:41:17 EDT 2005

Hi

first of all thanks to Lyle for this new release, it seems to me like
Christmas in August :)

I've tried it with my application and, apart of some warnings about
deprecated methods that I'll go to
fix soon, it seems to work .. my only problem, for now, is that I am not
able to read the registry
information of my application from the ascii file .. I used to set the
registry as an ascii file with the
code

application = FXApp.new("FRED", "FRED")
application.reg().asciiMode = TRUE
application.reg.read
application.create

and it worked fine .. I have in my %HOME%/.foxrc/FRED a FRED.ini file with
all my settings .. now, with the new
fox14 it seems it is not reading that file .. I've check the documentation
and seems that the API has not changed ..
any clue?

Thanks a lot, Riccardo :)

--
Riccardo Giannitrapani
I.N.F.N - Sezione di Trieste and Dipartimento di Fisica

----
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
(Anonymous)