[fxruby-users] Re: fxruby questions

Lyle Johnson lyle.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:58:13 EDT 2005

On 8/17/05, ritchie <ritchie at ipowerhouse.com> wrote:

> thanks for the info on the event handling, works a treat.
> my next question is about drag n drop. i'm having a bit of difficulty
> dnd from an FXIconList. I want to pick up an icon and drag it to
> another iconlist, this is possible yes?

I guess so, I've never tried it. You might ask on the foxgui-users
mailing list to see if anyone's tried to do this.

> FYI,  on the iconlist, the retrieveItem method does not exist, although
> it's documented in the help, getItem() seems to work though, which I
> found in the unit tests but as far as i can see is not documented, in
> rdoc anyway.

Thanks. I've added a bug report for this:

-- Lyle

P.S. If there are follow-up questions, let's take them over to the
fxruby-users mailing list since ruby-talk is intended for more general
Ruby discussions.