[fxruby-users] also had problem installing fxruby

Lyle Johnson lyle at knology.net
Thu Aug 18 08:00:21 EDT 2005

On Aug 17, 2005, at 5:01 PM, Jacob Hanson wrote:

> Heh, ok, hundreds might be a slight exaggeration. ;) There were a bunch
> though. More than seem to be in the log. Yes, gcc 3.3.5. Brand new
> install of Kubuntu Hoary (debian based).

You sent the mkmf.log file, which is a log of the configuration for the
build but doesn't actually log the compiler errors. If you built the
code from a Gem, there should be a file named gem_make.out in there
somewhere, e.g.

If you can send that to me, I'd like to see what the errors were (and
if they look important).