[fxruby-users] ANN: Interactive Fiction Mapper v0.5

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Fri Aug 12 11:38:25 EDT 2005

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:32:22 -0300, Gonzalo Garramuno
<ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar> wrote :

> Okay, I may have some questions about fxruby and probably the easiest way
to ask them is by after I show a program.
> Plus I am eager to show how much fun I've been having...  this is still
not fully done to call it a v1.0 release, but it is already tons of fun.

I like the sound of the project; right off the bat I'm running into a number
of problems with the Gem-based install on Windows. Should we file bug
reports at the project page on RubyForge, or just mail them directly to you?