[fxruby-users] fxruby (nonexistent) html widget

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 00:10:06 EDT 2005

An interesting concept (utilizing widgets from two different gui
toolkits), about which I've been thinking a lot lately, and for the
same reasons. I see that the future contains many little applets made
of such a widget, a sprinkling of xml and some html/javascript thrown
in to keep the bologna dancing. The writing is on the wall: the osx
tiger dashboard widgets, konfabulator, and others are bound to follow.
I'd even  venture to guess that before the year is out there will be
some emergent standard to get these little guys to be interchangeable
from one 'application' to the next.

If you come up with a solution I'd love to hear about it.

TIA,
Twitch