[fxruby-users] FXCursor on Windows broken?

Gonzalo Garramuno ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar
Tue Aug 9 12:06:07 EDT 2005

Hmm... never mind.  Got it working.  Did not understand that cursors were a
resource like any other and that FXWindow had instance variables for storing
cursors.  This probably needs a small reference to it in FXCursor or an
Also, looking at the FXRuby FXCursor docs, the documentation for two of the
constructors is reversed.
Finally, I am not sure I follow what is the "pix" variable in FXGIFCursor's
constructor.  I assume that FXGIFCursor is mainly to be used with
loadPixels() so as to load a cursor definition from a gif, right?