[fxruby-users] clipboard example?

Jason Wang randomtalk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:31:11 EDT 2005

hi, i'm trying out the different examples included in the doc,
however, i'm stuck on one example, the clip board tutorial.. on the
second page, u have one code snippet:
# User clicks Copy
copyButton.connect(SEL_COMMAND) do
  customer = customerList.getItemData(customerList.currentItem)
  types = [ FXWindow.stringType ]
  if acquireClipboard(types)
    @clippedCustomer = customer

where do u put that in the over all code? i tried everywhere and it
doesn't work for some reason :| thanks alot :D

Jason
--
www.programer.name - my own personal blog : )

The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heav'n of hell, a
hell of heav'n. What matter where, if I be still the same, and what I
should be, all but less than he whom thunder hath made greater?  Here
at least we shall be free; th' Almighty hath not built here for his
envy, will not drive us hence: Here we may reign secure, and in my
choice to reign is worth ambition though in hell: Better to reign in
hell, than serve in heav'n.
---  John Milton, in his epic poem Paradise Lost