[fxruby-users] Re: about fxruby

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Mon Sep 20 10:47:48 EDT 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:42:30 +0300, "Denis Svezhintcevs"
<newsgroup at dautkom.lv> wrote :

> Thanks for fxruby is is best what i can found for ruby and have good docs.

Thanks!

> I have one request to you.
> i found  ruby for wince:
> http://uema2.s8.xrea.com/ruby-mswince/  (jap)
>
> can you compile fox/fxruby for wince users.

I'm not opposed to it, but I just don't have the resources to do this
myself. I don't think I have the needed development tools, or a PDA that
runs Windows CE for testing.

If you, or someone else with the needed development tools, wants to do this,
I would provide as much support as I can and I would "advertise" this
project on the FXRuby web site.