[fxruby-users] Imlib2 and fxruby

Kevin Pratt kevin at ouelong.com
Sat Oct 30 09:10:34 EDT 2004

I'm not familar with imlib2 but if you should be able to convert the
imlib2 image to a FXMemoryBuffer and from that buffer create any one of
the FXImage* classes as long as you have formated the memory as (for
example) a PNG.

I think imlib2's IMAGE#data will get you the raw data then you would
need to create a FXMemroyBuffer.

Then you should be able to draw that png with the normal DC drawing