[fxruby-users] FXRuby 1.2.2 binary gem on Windows ..

Riccardo Giannitrapani riccardo at fisica.uniud.it
Tue Oct 26 10:52:41 EDT 2004

Hi Lyle

thanks a lot .. it was exactly that (I was sure I've upgraded to the last
gem, but it wasn't) ..

Now I have 0.8.1 and it seems to install, but I still get this problem

C:\>gem install fxruby-1.2.2-mswin32.gem
Attempting local installation of 'fxruby-1.2.2-mswin32.gem'
Successfully installed fxruby, version 1.2.2
Installing RDoc documentation for fxruby-1.2.2-mswin32...
File not found: ext/fox12

And in fact I cannot find the fox12.so anywhere in my ruby installation
(the 1.2.1 installed it inside an ext directory below the gems directory)
..

Am I using gem in the proper way? Thanks again for the help.

Riccardo

--
Riccardo Giannitrapani
Dipartimento di Fisica - Room L1-14-BE