[fxruby-users] FXImage problems

Fredrik Jagenheim jagenheim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 09:37:00 EST 2004

I don't understand how to combine ImageMagick and FXImage...

The problem is that I don't get how I should tell the FXImage about my pixels...

The docs says I should either provide a FXMemoryBuffer or a String.

I've tried with all types of strings I think. Both binary (from pack)
and seperated with spaces, commas, etc, but all I get is either a grey
mass, or black with various colored pixels...

FXMemoryBuffer can't be created it seems. FXMemoryBuffer.new just blows up?!??

I guess I could save the image generated from ImageMagick and then use
the 'standard' FXJpgImage class, but I rather not...