[fxruby-users] Execution problem.

lyle at knology.net lyle at knology.net
Tue Nov 2 12:08:22 EST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 01:50:29 +0900, Erwan Loisant <eloisant at gmail.com> wrote :

> On 2 Nov 2004 15:47:54 -0000, lyle at knology.net <lyle at knology.net> wrote:
>
> > Which version of FXRuby are you working with?
> >

> fox-1.0.49
> FXRuby-1.0.29

Hmmm. The reason I was asking is that if I try to decipher the name of the
undefined symbol ("_ZN2FX8FXStringC1EPKc") it sort-of looks like it's
expecting to see the FXString class in an "FX" namespace -- which wasn't
introduced until FOX 1.2.

But the short answer is, I don't know what to tell you other than "wipe out
all of your FOX and FXRuby installations (any versions) and then try again".
[I'm thinking that if this were a widespread problem we would have
discovered and corrected it by now.]