[fxruby-users] 1.2 segfault

Laurent Julliard laurent at moldus.org
Sun Dec 12 13:16:49 EST 2004

I just wanted to take advantage of Hal's mail to report that since I
have migrated FreeRIDE to FOX/FXRuby 1.2.x I, from time to time,
experience SEGFAULT as well in the create of the FreeRIDE main window.
I haven't been able to track it down to the widget that is causing the
problem, plus it happens only in some occasion...

Shall I use gdb to trace the problem in the FOX code, any other advice
to collect useful informationon to track the problem?