[fxruby-users] Input Messages not working with FXRuby 1.2.2?

Laurent Julliard Laurent.Julliard at xrce.xerox.com
Wed Dec 1 11:52:59 EST 2004

I have just installed FXRuby 1.2.2 and FOX 1.2.11 to migrate our
FreeRIDE project and I have troubles with input channels.

I have tried to run the inputs.rb exmaple in the FXRuby code and as
soon as I type a command and run it, inputs.rb starts eating all the
CPU. (Running on Linux)

I'd like to know if any of you managed to get FOX input messages
working with FXRuby 1.2.x (Note: if you run the inputs.rb sample make
sure you change SELTYPE with FXSELTYPE on line 56

Xerox Global Services
Manager, Smart Document Engineering
Tel: +33 (0)4 76 61 50 48
Fax: +33 (0)4 76 61 51 99