[fxruby-users] Errors with RubyGem generated RDoc for FXRuby1.2??

Rich Lyman fxruby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 20:50:39 EDT 2004

Lyle,

   I noticed that there were two 'empty' entries that were similar...

FXToolTip
and
FXTooltip

   I'm betting that the second one is old since the 1.2 way is to use
UpperCamelCase... either way, nothing gets loaded when I click on
them... is that intentional?

   Second item... the FXTreeListItem shows the parameter 'opened' as a
writeable parameter... is that correct? I always used 'expanded=true'
to open a sub tree... maybe the 'opened' parameter is supposed to be
read-only?

Thanks!
-Rich