[fUnit-support] New Week = New Gains?

Sandy Mccall swan at vents.kiev.ua
Wed Feb 22 18:22:14 UTC 2012

C F ECD . OB went through the roof - 50% today! Awesome, advertising just
began

We figure Supernova Narnia Corp (C F ECD . OB), which is closed @ 0.09
(+50.00%) to see it at price per share 1.50 in next 13 days!

Dear Penny Stock Traders, now, as you better informed that the pushing just
began and it will be on for two weeks, does it change anything for you? My
point exactly! YOU ACQUIRE IT CHEAP NOW AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE POCKETS FOR NOT
WASTING ANY TIME!

BE THE ONE WITH SOME EXTRA ADVANTAGE TAKE THE PLUNGE AND START ACQUIRING
YOUR BARGAIN-COUNTER Stock ASAP, C F ECD . OB WILL GO TO THE ROOF at 1.5 IN
JUST 13 MORE DAYS

TAKE TIME TO READ:
This advertisement is a paid advertisement and is for general appreciation
uses only. We are nowhere near to a Registered Investment Adviser, Broker
Dealer or a representative of any organisation for other research providers
in any area imaginable and we are not good to take advice from to give stock
tips. The fine print is to be looked at thoroughly and fully understood. You
should not acquire in any company suggested to invest in on our promotional
text delivery unless you are able to afford to lose your entire investment.

No more email? Just send a reply with the 'remove me' in the subject line.