[FLVTool2-users] FLV Site Address appearing over movie

Samuel Richardson sam at richardson.co.nz
Tue Mar 4 19:55:02 EST 2008

Hello List,

I'm not a flash devloper, I'm just trying to debug what someone else
has built. I have a strange error where it looks like the address for
flvtool is being written over the top of a movie, you can see an
example on this page here:

http://villagecinemas.com.au/Movies/Hey-Hey-Its-Esther-Blueburger.htm

The weird thing is, the same flash movie player is used to load other
flv files without any problems. I've tried downloading the flv file
itself and playing it, the text does not appear (I'm using VLC player)

Does the list have any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Samuel Richardson