[FLVTool2-users] retain / add metadata to onMetaData info object

Brooks Andrus brooks.andrus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:59:20 EST 2007

Can anyone tell me how I can preserve the existing metadata injected by
my on2 encoder while still inserting the cue points with  xml tags?
Also, what's the tag structure if I wanted to add additional metadata to
the onMetadata callback. The example only contains "navigation" and
"event" cue point examples.

Sorry for the noob questions here--there's a dearth of documentation
available and I've been combing the web with little luck so far.

Regards,

Brooks