[FLVTool2-users] question about modifying frame rate metadata

nojoke68 nokoke nojoker68 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 09:11:40 EDT 2007

Brooks --
     First of all, thanks...
       I was using just flvtool2 -P, I did not realize I needed to do -PU.

     However it didn't work!
     When I ran flvtool2 -PU -framerate:5 file.flv

     it changed the framerate all right, but flvtool2 calculated other things like keyframe data and the videodatarate tag and added these to the metadata.

     I thought I was able to change the videodatarate from 2000.12 to 400 and slow the file down but I can't seem to replicate this success.

    question: does flvtool2 always add keyframe data?
    question: anyone have any success with slowing a file down this way?
    question: if it cant be done this way, what can I do to reencode it to slow it down and preserve the audio data too?

  Johann
  Message: 8