[FLVTool2-users] (no subject)

fredrik at absoft.se fredrik at absoft.se
Mon Mar 6 17:37:15 EST 2006

This is good news!
I hope it will be quick, I am working in a fast production team with things that are heavily flash-based. ;^)

My suggestion is to use an option flag such as -D (if it's available) followed by the timestamp to remove, and a double flag to remove all cuePoints;

flvtool2 -D 1234 -D 5678 -D 9999 /path/to/input.flv /path/to/output.flv (single cuePoints)
flvtool2 -DD  /path/to/input.flv /path/to/output.flv (all cuePoints)