[FLVTool2-users] Tag delete syntax

lilripsta at freenet.de lilripsta at freenet.de
Mon Mar 6 14:28:59 EST 2006

im new to flvtool2, so my insight is very limited :-D

I prefer commandline arguments. but maybe a switch for commandline parameters OR input file could be posible?
(again:..a bloody N00b is writing :-D)
What about some regex-like tag description, so everything with the specified expression is removed.

PS. what about a flvtool2 forum? arent mailinglists pretty outdated? :-D