[FLVTool2-users] Calculating Timestamp + fileposition

lilripsta at freenet.de lilripsta at freenet.de
Mon Mar 6 13:04:09 EST 2006

hi,

yes, it was my fault not testing flvtool2 (and having a look at the injected meta) before asking (i just came a cross this list).
(i only played with older versions included in Riva Encoder and this option was not aviable, afaik)

Its great that flvtool2 supports timestamp+fileposition data. Unfortunately it is NOT mentioned AS THE solution for (linux) serverside Meta injection.
Thats defenitely what i was looking for.

thanks

Mike