[FLVTool2-users] Calculating Timestamp + fileposition

lilripsta at freenet.de lilripsta at freenet.de
Mon Mar 6 12:23:07 EST 2006

thanks for your reply.

yes, im talking about actual interframe keyframes.

my original idea is to stream flvs with PHP (as seen on some flashblogs).
Therefore i need keyframe + filepositiondata, so my php script can read the file from position X (referring to timestamp Y).

i havent played much with FLVtool2 yet, so sorry for my quick question 8without testing stuf myself throughoutly).

Also, i just realized that a new RC is aviable. DO you provide a changelog?

thx und grüsse