[FLVTool2-users] Calculating Timestamp + fileposition

lilripsta at freenet.de lilripsta at freenet.de
Mon Mar 6 12:09:09 EST 2006

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

would it be possible to Inject the calculated i-frame timestamps + Fileposition as META into flv?
(see Buraks flvmdi)

Im not a programmer at all, but shouldnt this be too complicated, since timestamps and datasizes are calculated anyways?

I'd LOVE to run a tool that injects this fileposition + timestamp data on LINUX serverside and unfortunately flvmdi is WIN :-/

I havent found any *ix tool capable of doing so, so maybe this is a good idea to spread flvtool even more.