[FLVTool2-users] FLVs not playing in flash when created on Mac OS X

Mike Walder walder at allink.ch
Fri Jun 30 00:24:15 EDT 2006

Strange…
Then it must be a problem in 10.4.

I just rand the script on a 10.4.5 machine and it failed I then
updated it to 10.4.7 an after that the script ran fine.

Thanks anyway for the info. I am working on a ffmpeg gui for os x.
The application is finished all I needed was to find out why the ruby
script didn’t run on all os x machines. But in that case the 10.3 os
should work fine.

Cheers
mike

ALLINK GmbH
Mike Walder
076 580 70 91
walder at allink.ch
www.allink.ch

pub   1024D/6BA391C6 2005-10-31 Mike Walder <walder at allink.ch>
Key fingerprint = A7B6 DDB1 55F2 2E9C 8D6C  245D F8FB B025 6BA3 91C6