[FLVTool2-users] Flvtool2 does not write onMetadata to file

Uni-Fi Main unifi at uni-fi.com
Sat Apr 15 09:47:47 EDT 2006

I am working with flvtool2 and everything seems to be going ok. The
output displays (see below), but the output file does not include the
metadata. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on? I know I am so
close and it is probably something very small that I am doing wrong.
Thanks!

flvtool2 -UP  avi_test.flv  meta_test3.flv
---
avi_test.flv:
 hasKeyframes: true
 cuePoints:
 audiodatarate: 0
 hasVideo: true
 stereo:
 canSeekToEnd: false
 framerate: 23
 audiosamplerate:
 videocodecid: 2
 datasize: 193563
 lasttimestamp: 3.083
 audiosamplesize:
 audiosize: 0
 hasAudio: false
 audiodelay: 0
 videosize: 192742
 metadatadate: Fri Apr 14 21:22:53 GMT-0400 2006
 metadatacreator: inlet media FLVTool2 v1.0.5 -
http://www.inlet-media.de/flvtool2
 lastkeyframetimestamp: 3
 height: 353
 filesize: 193884