[Facebooker-talk] Facebook AJAX Requests

Ken Schroeder schroeder.ken at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:56:05 EDT 2008

Got two issues trying to get AJAX requests to work here still.  I'm able to
get Mock Ajax or form_remote_tag to work mostly how I want with the
exception of I'm getting a filter chain halt because of before_filter
ensure_application_is_installed_by_facebook_user in applicaiton.rb.   How
are people working around that? Also I'm still having trouble getting
remote_form_for to work same as form_remote_tag with similar syntaxa? <%
remote_form_for participants.profiles.first,
:url=>profiles_url(:canvas=>false) do |f| %>

Any ideas appreciated thanks --ken