[Facebooker-talk] Facebooker::Session::IncorrectSignature exception when adding application

Richard Jordan jordanr at cs.washington.edu
Wed Jul 23 12:10:40 EDT 2008

> it was the 1st thing I read... but in my case I need to see the whole
> picture (a zipped sample app that would help) - snippets only go so far

I put my first app on RubyForge.  It's pretty bloated, a stupid idea, and
very poorly done, but it works (or at least did at one point).  If you're
desperate do a,
 	svn checkout svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/couple-rater
Look at trunk/app/controller/application.rb.  I put all the
install/uninstall code in my base controller.