[Facebooker-talk] Facebooker::Session::IncorrectSignature exception when adding application

Richard Jordan jordanr at cs.washington.edu
Tue Jul 22 22:37:05 EDT 2008

I have,
   ensure_application_is_installed_by_facebook_user :except => [:uninstall]
in my controller.  I can't see how that would cause problems?

Also, my post-add url hits a controller protected by the ensure
installed filter.  No problem for me there either.  One note, make sure in
your FB setting your post-add url is your canvas page (not your server
like your callback url).

Maybe, Dave's Facebooker Tutorial section "make user add application"
would help?  FB authentication can be tricky.

Richard