[Facebooker-talk] New Batch API method

Mike Mangino mmangino at elevatedrails.com
Fri Jan 25 12:55:11 EST 2008

I've thought about it a little, but I'm not sure how it should work. I
was thinking about something like

facebook_session.batch do |batch_session|

  albums = bath.albums

The problem I see is that we need a way to give back a fake return
value, since we won't have a real result until outside of the loop.
We'll also need to handle errors during the load. I would consider
returning a dumb proxy object that delegates everything to another
object. I may prototype this one shortly, but to be honest, I don't
think I'm going to use it.