[Facebooker-talk] session error publishing to profile after application add

Mike Mangino mmangino at elevatedrails.com
Fri Aug 29 12:33:01 EDT 2008

Bebo is a lightly covered part of the code. I've concentrated entirely
on Facebook. If there are problems like this, I'd love to get some
tests that show us what we are doing wrong. I don't have any Bebo
applications, so as long as the tests pass I assume it will work.

Mike

Mike Mangino
http://www.elevatedrails.com