[Facebooker-talk] Facebook Connect

Christopher Redinger redinger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:03:46 EDT 2008

Well thanks for posting that. That's pretty much exactly what I've
done. That prompted me to peruse facebook documentation some more, and
found this FAQ:
Q: When I try to log in using fb:login-button, I get redirected to
Facebook. Why is this happening?

A: While Facebook Connect is still in the beta testing phase, only
users who are listed as developers of your application can log in and
connect accounts. You add accounts as developers by editing your
application settings in the Developer application. For more
information, read about the Facebook Connect sandbox.

Uh yeah, that seems to be related to my problem (trying to use test
accounts, though)

So, Mike, I'm in the category of it's working for me now.

Christopher Redinger
http://www.agiledisciple.com