[Facebooker-talk] Better RESTful routes with fb_sig_request_method

Mike Mangino mmangino at elevatedrails.com
Wed Dec 5 13:28:26 EST 2007

I would expect that with this change we won't need the
facebook_resource at all. We should be able to monkeypatch rails to
use the fb_sig_request_method and fall back to the main method if that
doesn't exist.

I would be much happier with a patch that does this. My goal is to
make Facebook development work exactly like non-facebook development.