[eXPlainPMT Developers] New iteration...

John Wilger johnwilger at gmail.com
Sat May 20 11:02:00 EDT 2006

On 5/20/06, adz <adzdavies at gmail.com> wrote:> I noticed that no current iteration is setup at dev.explainpmt.com - so i've> added one for this week...   This leaves a 'missing' iteration, which I> guess is ok..?  Iterations are numbered anyway.
Yeah, that's fine. I just haven't had _any_ time lately foreXPlainPMT. Day job and all that.
-- Regards,John Wilgerhttp://johnwilger.com
-----------Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked."Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat."I don't know," Alice answered."Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."- Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland