[Erector-devel] Erector gem?

Alex Chaffee alex at pivotallabs.com
Tue Jul 29 14:36:10 EDT 2008

There's a well-documented release process at
http://erector.rubyforge.org/developers.html and it's super easy to do
so it could happen whenever you like. I'm in favor of releasing
whatever we have on HEAD assuming the rest of the developers think
it's stable. I'm cc'ing erector-devel to work out the details.

 - A

--
Alex Chaffee
alexch at gmail.com