[ditz-talk] Doesn't work with ruby 2

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Aug 20 19:51:41 UTC 2013

On 08/20/2013 06:05 PM, gitorious at morelightmorelight.com wrote:
> Not to discourage you from ditz, but bugs everywhere is written in
> python and is more active. I'll look at this when I get time but I
> imagine you could contribute more to that project and maybe get more
> from it.

Ehm, the main purpose of my reviving ditz was to be able to extract bugs
with it and convert them to bugseverywhere ;) (I have already some
commits in it).

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

When you're happy that cut and paste actually works I think it's
a sign you've been using X-Windows for too long.
   -- from /. discussion on poor integration between KDE and
      GNOME