[ditz-talk] A question about CSS

xancorreu xancorreu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:48:39 EDT 2011

Al 11/09/11 20:53, En/na Matt Katz ha escrit:
> Hi Xan,
> I just got excited and did the css feature. It is now in the latest
> version off of gitorious.
> To change your css url, you'll go into projects.yaml, and add a line -
> css: "url to your css file"

Sorry you for the delay. I was on vacations.

I'm excited you implement the CSS feature. How can I test it? Could I
have ubuntu version of ditz installed simultaniously with the cvs
version of ditz?

> It currently defaults to the old "style.css" - hope you can use this and
> sorry about the wait.

Great. I test it. Can we put theme styles (a few) in the distro of ditz
for people choice?