[ditz-talk] A question about CSS

xancorreu xancorreu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:42:34 EDT 2011

Al 04/09/11 17:54, En/na William Morgan ha escrit:
> Reformatted excerpts from xancorreu's message of 2011-09-03:
>> Just a question: is it possible to customize CSS using in ditz? how? I
>> wonder if ditz have a command like: ditz set-css URLofCSS
>> and copy this URL in the project file.
> You can modify the css in share/ditz/css. There's no command for it
> though.

Mmm. Ok. Great!.
But I want to modify in one project and don't touch in another. If I
modify it, then all projects will have the same aspect. Is there any
trick for custom only the aspect of an specific project?

>> PS: Is there anybody here. From august no reply.
> Ditz is unmaintained, so everyone went away. :)

Unmaintained?
I though *you* (william) maintain (with other people) the ditz. I'm
agree with Jon that's is a pain. Can you explain why?
What your words mean exactly? There is no plan for future versions? Is
project dead?

If you want to hear, ditz it's a great project.

Regards,
Xan

PS: If someone implement translation, I could translate "help command"
and other issues (for example html generate documents) to spanish and
catalan.