[ditz-talk] How to use hooks

Alejandro Liu Ly alejandro.liu at ymail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:47:19 EDT 2011

So I figured out how to use the hooks.  Since I have never ever written a single line of code in Ruby you can assume that everything in this e-mail is wrong.

Attached is my attempt at integrating DITZ with BZR.  Save the file in a directory $HOME/.ditz/hooks or $PROJECT/.ditz/hooks with a .rb extension.

Hopefully this would help others from spending time searching the web for examples on how to use ditz hooks.

Regards,
Alex