[ditz-talk] new ditz maintainers

Takuto Wada takuto.wada at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 22:18:35 EST 2011

I'm Takuto Wada, a.k.a @t_wada in Japan, a TDD guy.
I've been using ditz for 3 years in daily development and love it so much.
It's my great pleasure to maintain Ditz as maintainer.

My plan/task is to gain sustainability and testability to ditz
development and release.
1. Write tests for ditz itself (and plugins, if possible).
2. Ensure rapid bugfix release.
3. Review and accept patches, and apply them in a testable fashion.
4. (And my interest is..) Trac / Redmine coordination.

Patches, pull-requests, issues and feature requests are always welcome.

I'm not an English speaker, so my English is poor (or sometimes
wrong). Please forgive me for that.

Best Regards,