[ditz-talk] Some doubts about ditz

xancorreu xancorreu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:15:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a new ditz user and I have several questions. Can anyone  answer me?

1) What is a reference of an issue? What does add-reference produce?
2) Is there any way for putting a resolution of a bug?
3) Can we re-open a closed bug?
4) Can we assign a bug to a person and view all the bugs assigned to
that person?
5) Finally, is there any way of formatting the output of the bug? I
was thinking in put comments in textile syntax for example and produce
plain text in console and html text in html command.

Thanks in advance,
Xan.

PS: I migrate from trac by this reason [http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10290].