[ditz-talk] Fwd: Some doubts about ditz
xancorreu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:22:24 EDT 2011
I'm a new ditz user and I have several questions. Can anyone answer me?
1) What is a reference of an issue? What does add-reference produce?
2) Is there any way for putting a resolution of a bug?
3) Can we re-open a closed bug?
4) Can we assign a bug to a person and view all the bugs assigned to
5) Finally, is there any way of formatting the output of the bug? I
was thinking in put comments in textile syntax for example and produce
plain text in console and html text in html command.
Thanks in advance,
PS: I migrate from trac by this reason [http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/10290].
More information about the ditz-talk