[ditz-talk] automation of ditz

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Mon Jul 12 12:01:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm currently working in a mostly ClearCase/ClearQuest proprietary
environment, but mirroring my code into a Git repo so I can work on it offline
and use Git's tools, which are far superior.

I'm now looking at mirroring issues from CQ into ditz, as CQ has a perl api so
I could make it happen, but I'm unsure of how to automate creating issues.
ditz prompts interactively, is there a way to get it to take most args via
command-line switches, and maybe take the description on stdin?

I suppose I could write the issue files directly but I'm unsure of what I
would break by doing this.

Thanks,
Mike
--Albert Einstein