[ditz-talk] Listing issues categorised by type (bug, feature, task)

Sean Russell seanerussell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:19:23 EST 2010

No.  But it sounds like a reasonable request.  You could submit it as such
at:

   http://trac.germane-software.com/ditz

If you've been following the discussions here, you'll have seen that I'm
considering forking ditz, to keep development going.  It is by no means a
done deal, so if you put something into that bug tracker, odds are good that
it will never go anywhere.  On the other hand, it might just.

Tell me... are you a gambling man, Ben?

--- SER

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Ben Finney
<ben+ditz at benfinney.id.au<ben%2Bditz at benfinney.id.au>