[ditz-talk] Listing issues categorised by type (bug, feature, task)

Ben Finney ben+ditz at benfinney.id.au
Mon Feb 1 17:18:08 EST 2010

Howdy all,

Using Ditz 0.5, I can specify the type of a new issue as “bug”,
“feature”, or “task”. But that information seems to be inaccessible to
me for manipulating issues after I create them.

How can I get a listing of issues and limit that list according to the
type; e.g. get a list of all features only, or all issues for release
1.2.3 that are bugs?

 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\     Brain, but there's still a bug stuck in here from last time.” |
_o__)                                           —_Pinky and The Brain_ |
Ben Finney