[ditz-talk] What is the status of ditz

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Tue Nov 3 10:28:43 EST 2009

Reformatted excerpts from Gareth Priede's message of 2009-11-03:
> I use ditz in a team programming environment and it's fantastic.

> But the ditz code is clear and easy to fiddle with, and it does pretty
> much what it says on the box.

That's great to hear. I don't really want to see Ditz die; I just
personally don't have the motivation or time now that it no longer meets
my needs.

So, let me make some commitments:
- I will accept bugfix patches (but no new features).
- I will minor bugfix releases when necessary.
- If someone wants to take over maintainership, I'll do my best to help
  them get started.