[ditz-talk] What is the status of ditz

Gareth Priede garethpriede at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:12:42 EST 2009

Re the talk about ditz death, if you don't mind me adding my 2 cents
worth, I use ditz in a team programming environment and it's
fantastic. Once very useful feature is I use the html renderer to
create a directory of html files, zip them up and then email them to
the client or my manager, along with a spec-mockup created in emacs
org mode. This gives me the ability to track specs in git and make
them easily distributable.

And the quick and offline nature means I can walk into a meeting with
a client and create ditz issues as we talk, which saves massive time.

I did have to write a time-estimate plugin (see previous ditz-talk
messages) to round things off (I was going to request a merge back to
trunk but I guess there's no point now) and there's a few other
features that would help. But the ditz code is clear and easy to
fiddle with, and it does pretty much what it says on the box.

gareth