[ditz-talk] What is the status of ditz

Ciprian Dorin, Craciun ciprian.craciun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:45:33 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 12:57 AM, William Morgan
<wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net> wrote:
> Reformatted excerpts from Bjørn Forsman's message of 2009-11-02:
>> I'm wondering about the status of the ditz project. I see very little
>> activity on the ML and only one commit over the last six months. Is
>> the project dead?
>
> Yeah, I should've been better about this.
>
> I am no longer actively maintaining ditz. As far as I know there are no
> major bugs in the released versions. If someone wants to take it over,
> I'm happy to help them get started. But it didn't end up meeting my
> personal needs after all.
> --
> William <wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net>

    Just out of curiosity, I have a couple of questions:
    * what didn't you like about the current implementation?
    * what would you do differently?
    * what are you using / going to use now?

    Ciprian.

    P.S.: I've never seriously used ditz, but kept a close look... I
thought that if I'll need a bug tracker for one of my projects, for
certain I'm going to use it.