[ditz-talk] Dependencies

William Morgan wmorgan-ditz at masanjin.net
Mon Feb 9 15:27:14 EST 2009

Reformatted excerpts from Devendra Gera's message of 2009-02-09:
> I was thinking that bugs with open dependencies wouldn't appear in a
> lot of views, but now I realize that might not be entirely "correct".
> But there are some views that shouldn't show bugs with open
> dependencies.  The TODO view is probably one of them.
> Or maybe we can have a separate GTD view (show me what I can work on
> _now_). Any thoughts on this?

The both sound plausibly useful. Honestly, if you have a particular
itch, scratch it. The plugin system is there to accomodate everyone's
crazy desires. If someone else doesn't like the particulars, they can
make their own dependency plugin. :)