[ditz-talk] Dependencies

Devendra Gera gera at theoldmonk.net
Sat Feb 7 05:56:31 EST 2009

I've been looking into distributed bug tracking systems, and found ditz
to be the only one which works (for me, at least). However, it does not
support dependencies.

There exists a bug for that though :

I'm not a ruby programmer, so I thought it prudent to ask - is anyone
working on that bug? I can volunteer of course, but if there is an
existing line of thought going behind that bug, or if someone has some
design in mind, I'd like to follow that path to avoid duplicate (and
possibly inferior) effort on my part.

Even in the absence of a plan/design, any tips are welcome and would be
greatly appreciated.